Saturday, October 29, 2005

,

carrie:

but for the first time in a long time she bowed her head to pray.
she said "i'm sorry for the way i've been living my life. i know i've got to change."
so from now on, tonight: jesus take the wheel.
take it from my hands.
cuz i cant do this on my own.
ho, i'm letting go.
so give me one more chance.
save me from this road i'm on. oooohhh jesus take the wheel.
ho, i'm letting go.
so give me one more chance.
save me from this road i'm on. from this road i'm on.
jesus, take the wheel. oh take it. take it from me. ooooo aaaaaaaa ooooooo.

or. from tom jone- i mean bob ice (feat. santana):

hey well im a friendly stranger in the black sedan, wont you hop inside my car?
i got pictures, got candy, am a lovable man, and i can take you to the nearest star. (or the bricked off room in my basement)
im your vehicle baby, ill take you anywhere you wanna go. (as long as it's that room)
im your vehicle woman, but now im sure you know. (that you're life is over and that you're about to be brutalized)
i love you, need you, got to have you, child.
thank god in heaven. (for sending this stupid, sexy child to me)
you know i love you. ("love," "want to rape," what's the real difference?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home